You can add as many room as you like, but those rooms need to be available on the Channel to be able to map them in UseROSS. With UseROSS you can also create a derived room that takes the availability from the parent room but still have different rates and minimum stay setup.
Adding a New Room:
- Login to UseROSS and go to the Rooms tab.
- Under Room Properties on the Top click on the link ADD ROOM.
- Add Room window will pop up where you can add the details of the new room.
- Keep the Room type to Room, the Rack rate (Marketed rate) to be $20 higher than the room price and Book ahead limit to be 365 days (These are the recommended settings and are subjective to a slight variation). The rest of the Settings are self explanatory and it is advisable that no setting is left unchanged.
- In the Default Inclusions you can type the features available to the guest for that room type.
- Click on save changes and that will refresh the page with the details of the created room type.
Creating a Derived Room:
- After Completing the first 5 steps of Adding a New Room, tick on the check box which says ” This room is derived from other rooms, and inherit”
- Another Section to Select the parent room will appear.
- Select the parent room from the room type available in the check box list. (Recommended to select a single parent room)
- There are 3 types on inheritance which applied only if 2 or more parent rooms are selected, please select the one that applies:
a). Lowest Availability: Grab the lowest availability from all the selected parent rooms.
b). Highest Availability: Grab the highest availability from all the selected parent rooms.
c). Availability Sum: Grab the sum of availability from all the selected parent rooms.
d). Click on save changes and that will refresh the page with the details of the created room type.